Why Blogger does not make for SEO to grow your blog or website ?

You need to read it.

Let's talk about the Blogger SEO meta tag 

So many people use the meta tag on the theme but are you know Blogger has already had these basic SEO settings on the settings option but I have no idea why so many people use meta tag in my opinion just use conditional meta. Now I don't tell you to don't use meta tags it's fully defending on you (as your wish). Now let's talk about the dark side of meta, If you use meta it makes your site up to -1 speed low (Source gtmetrix). 

Let's talk about basic schema code 

All blogger user already knows blogger doesn't support any kind of schema but so many people use schema source code for adding schema I also use schema, 9 types of the schema is install on my theme and after adding the schema I see my blog loading speed digress -1% on gtmetrix. Let's talk about Blogger conditional tag schema.

So many people use automatic schema using the blogger conditional tag. This conditional tag schema fast make by me in 2014 but no one gives a Bangladeshi Coder Rialm whatever let's back to the topic, Nowadays many people use this automatic schema on their blogger blog. If you use this script then you definitely see your loading speed is digressing -1 on gtmetrix.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
/
/
/